Queen Creek AZ ~ Convenience of the City ~ Comfort of the Country
follow site Queen Creek AZ is a town in Maricopa County the area consists of about 26 square miles and is close enough to the larger cities that you won’t miss out on anything. Commuting from Queen Creek AZ will not be a problem thanks to the 202 San Tan Freeway directly to Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe. In addition to the benefit of a peaceful country atmosphere Queen Creek AZ also features views of the San Tan Mountains and Superstition Mountains.
Queen Creek AZ has a lot of farming areas, it’s a growing community with industries like TRW and Arch Chemicals. Located in the Sonoran Desert, the area mostly consists of master planned communities such as Pecan Creek South, San Tan Heights and Johnson Ranch with the San Tan Mountains Regional Park to the west. Queen Creek AZ is a wonderful place in the Phoenix area, contact Russ Wald Today (480) 298-0708 for more information about this city or to schedule to visit some homes on the market. For your convenience, below are multiple searches for homes in this area!
Below are many different options to search homes in this area:
Cities within 15 Miles of San Tan Valley
Golf, Gated & Lake Communities in Queen Creek AZ
- Encanterra, A Trilogy Country Club (Golf, Lake & Gated Community)
- Solera at Johnson Ranch (Golf, Lake & Gated Community)
- The Links Estates (Gated Community)
Homes in Queen Creek AZ School Districts:
- Queen Creek Unified School District
- Chandler Unified School District
- Coolidge Unified School District
- Florence Unified School District
- Higley Unified School District